rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Information on overstaying in Ukraine

Information on overstaying in Ukraine

Quote: (08-23-2017 02:47 PM)Nowak Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2017 01:11 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

They have gotten tougher recently:
[Image: latest?cb=20151208140724]

Trolling or you know something useful? I've been getting a lot of different answers

Bad humor is not trolling.

As to the issue - it depends on each officer - case by case basis. As others have noted - you can get blacklisted for a given time, you may get waved off with nothing or you will have to pay a fine or bribe depending on officer. I would not take this issue lightly, but go to proper authorities beforehand. Usually it can be solved with extra mony, but if you don't want any trouble, then you should take care.

The US has a similar policy regarding overstay of VISAs - I know some French citizens with no green cards who stayed for years a time in the US and even worked (illegally). Then suddenly recent time she went back and forth they are discussing about banning her for a year. The laws were always in theory forbidding what she had done, but they were simply not implementing it.

Many countries have such laws by the way - some laws for example are even deliberately written in an ambivalent way (for example making brothels legal and illegal at the same time in some EU countries - essentially the cops can choose on case by case basis whether they deem an establishment illegal or legal).

Either way - I am hearing from guys that they rather not ignore this issue, but extend their visa if they intend to stay longer - for those that need to stay longer than 90 days out of 180.

Messages In This Thread