rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rebel Media Drama (Caolan Robertson, Faith Goldy fired, and Gavin Mcinnes leaving )

Rebel Media Drama (Caolan Robertson, Faith Goldy fired, and Gavin Mcinnes leaving )

Quote: (08-21-2017 03:15 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

My guess is that he will transfer the domain registration to a new company and keep it going. I used to use Google Domains and Godaddy, but when I saw Godaddy starting to release SJW commercials, I knew to pull the plug.

Whether you agree with the Rebel, Daily Stormer, etc or not, the amount of censorship going on these last few months is truly chilling. Millions of twitter accounts banned. Domains and hosting companies blacklisting unpopular views from the entire web. Paypal and other processors cutting funding to Roosh and others. You don't need to be a fan of Hitler to see where this is all heading.

I think we need to get together a list of tech companies that support free speech and start USING THEM BEFORE WE ARE ALL DEPLATFORMED. Does anyone have any experience with pro-free-speech tech companies? Share the links if you have them.

There are very few. Bitmitigate showed that they were willing to provide DDoS protection where Cloudflare wasn't. Not a single domain registrar has shown itself to be reliable. Perhaps that's the first place to start - we need to get together as conservatives and create a free speech absolutist, ICANN registered domain registrar. We should also build our own hosting platforms, for websites as well as a video alternative to youtube. We need our own fundraising services and payment processors. Everyone should migrate over to GAB for social media. We should also support Voat over reddit. Migrate over to protonmail for email. Move over to Brave as your browser. Search is harder, duckduckgo and start page are possible options.

Messages In This Thread