rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rebel Media Drama (Caolan Robertson, Faith Goldy fired, and Gavin Mcinnes leaving )

Rebel Media Drama (Caolan Robertson, Faith Goldy fired, and Gavin Mcinnes leaving )

Quote: (08-19-2017 12:51 PM)Yatagan Wrote:  

Metokur did a vid on this.

Listened to the vid - quite informative.

Levant hired 2 gays - the one guy who "rebelled" against him later and his boyfriend. He claims that he gave them 1800 pounds for rent money the instant he hired them, because they said that they would be evicted otherwise. Then he finds out that they spent it all and so he gives them another 3000 pounds as an advance. Levant says that he hired those 2 guys because they interviewed Tommy Robinson in London and liked the vid.

Maybe they thought that they could piggy-back on some gay-untouchable stuff similar to Milo, but not all gays are the same. If someone instantly wants his boyfriend hired too and then demands an advance the moment I hire him, then it is a massive red flag. I find this plausible, because the "dirt" the guy dig out against Ezra were more on the scale of aggressive money raising and a boss with a hot temper.

Alex Jones does not even deny that he is now worth tens of millions of dollars - that's probably why his wife wanted to cash in as the cash cow got big enough.

Still - I find it truly staggering that they move against Rebel Media in the same way as against the Daily Stormer. This is not a good sign.

Messages In This Thread