rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My boss told me I overcomplicated things with girls

My boss told me I overcomplicated things with girls

Quote: (08-21-2017 06:15 AM)NickDunne Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2017 07:43 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Notice that Gosling, whose style and frame are completely on point, can basically approach and say whatever he wants in the first video. If a schlubby, unkempt nervous dude tried that, he would be blown out in like two seconds.

Quote: (08-19-2017 08:57 AM)duedue Wrote:  

He is a 50 year old tall and good looking guy with a totally alpha demeanor

Let's not forget this. Good looking natural alphas can get away with a lot of shit that would get most of us guys who have to work on it rejected immediately.
That is why you must be careful when taking his advice. I used to go out in college with two very good friends, both natural alphas. I was a blue pill mess. It frustrated me to high heavens that I could not replicate their results using their game. It took a few years to realize that mistake.

well lets be honest, 90% of being "good looking" is just taking care of yourself; weight/physique, skin, wardrobe, hair and healthy emotional state. Fix and maximize these, especially these days, and you can set yourself apart pretty easily.

Messages In This Thread