rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Free Speech Rally 8/19, Boston

Free Speech Rally 8/19, Boston

Quote: (08-20-2017 01:15 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2017 09:53 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

You're confusing the pointless martyring of your future in a dickless "rally" with actually shooting your enemies in the face and stepping over their corpses to victory. Your ancestors did one while their descendants do another.

If you told your ancestors that you're going to mill around a common area holding a sign and maybe even giving a speech then they'd look at you like you just landed from the moon. If you told them that you were going to be assaulted alternately by the loyalists and the red-coats while adhering to a strict non-violence policy in order to maintain your optics then they'd spit in your face and wonder how their descendants ever became such pussies.

Quote:Quote:

The fact is is that we had war declared on us years ago.

Odd. I thought war involved playing with guns a bit more than this. That shit I see happening over in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria must be something else. Not a march permit or witty placard to be seen over there. Those idiots are doing it all wrong.

Back a few months ago when the Alt-Right seemingly won in Berkeley it appeared as if a tide was shifting.

But truth of the matter is that it never was. There was no tide shifting, just a tricky situation that went more favorably towards the anti-cultural marxist side. Even Berkely could have gone really bad if some Alt-Right guy punched one of their radical women, she fell and died on the spot (can happen in any fight and happens more frequently with more fragile women).

Antifa and the cultural marxists have the full backing from the globalists (for now) - they teach anti-White, anti-Western, anti-USA rhetoric every time they open their shit-crusted mouths in college, they teach that crap via subversion and a thousand cuts in media and of course fake-news.

Now they are revoking any rights of demonstrations and are willing to let even the weak protests take damage - they won't protect you from the Leftie-fascists, but they will arrest you if you defend yourself.

And Leonard is correct - demonstrations of such sort don't achieve jack shit. In Spain massive anti-austerity demonstrations happened some 2 years ago (in some areas 10% of the entire population demonstrated!!!!). In Greece a huge part of the population demonstrated against austerity measures - many even rioted.

What did it all amount to? Glad you ask = JACK SHIT. They got austerity. In Greece they even elected a politician who promised change, but got Goldman Sachs policies nonetheless.

In this environment and this point in time - standing around with a sign while risking job, life and eyesight for life is simply not worth the risk. And even if you do your rally - you go home, and the globalists don't give a shit.

I can see your point in the futility of these lame tactics of holding signs and how they don't do shit. I showed some videos of riots in the US to my girl and she said that those were like a day at Disneyland compared to the riots in her country.

Her point being, that hundreds of thousands of protesters burn cities to the ground and yet there they are. Day after day in the same shithole that will always be a shithole whether they are rioting or not.

However, I think that the reaction that the globalists are having to such demonstrations means that it may be having an affect on them. If the media outlets are burning cash and spending millions of man hours constantly trying to build the case to the masses that white men are the real problem it means that you are a threat to them. Just looking in the mirror you might say "how the hell could I be a threat?" But they know what millions of "you" could end up doing to them. Taking their power.

I see confrontation and revolution can happen in stages. Some people are just "fuck it" let's just start a full on war and whoever wins wins. I'm more of the belief that maybe that can be avoided by yes, doing some protesting, getting people on our side, working to get people elected that are pro-Trump. Getting the wall built, halting immigration indefinitely, enacting pro-American worker policies CAN be done without bloodshed on mass scale based on what I know now.

Like I said in a previous post, I am by no means a pacifist and believe barbaric violence is necessary as a last resort because then it's just about survival of you and creating a better life for your posterity.

There are other avenues for change at this moment until we finally see that these changes were never ever possible to begin with and that it's been 100% rigged. Then all bets are off.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread