rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The GL Across the World Thread

The GL Across the World Thread

This is awesome man, and I sincerely wish you the best in your adventures. I'll be following very shortly, but starting off in South America first. I really hope you don't get banned as I'd like to stay up-to-date with your adventures, but I think the axe will come down soon [Image: undecided.gif]

I've had this convo offline with some other forum members who also happen to be minorities, and the consensus we came to was that for us at least, the following are the best options (in order):

1) Latinas
2) EE and FSU girls
3) Everywhere else.

Personally, I would be OK with SEA as I do like Asians as well, but I prefer Latinas and white girls first. Also, the white-god complex they blatantly exhibit is a huge turn off.

I'd also like to point out that if you're looking to get your white on, there's enough of them to go around in Latin America if you look in the right places. Argentina and Columbia come to mind, as do parts of Mexico. Sure, they won't be as numerous as in EE and FSU countries, but there's at least some compensation for that in their generally warmer demeanor and bustier bodies. But to each his own, I guess.

Carpe diem!

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Messages In This Thread