rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Free Speech Rally 8/19, Boston

Free Speech Rally 8/19, Boston

Quote: (08-19-2017 03:34 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2017 02:33 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Rallies are fucking gay.

I am often left wondering what these right wing groups are trying to accomplish with these rallies.

The cost/benefit analysis of showing up to such a rally, as far as I can tell, is:

Costs:
Your time
Risk of being mobbed, beaten, maced, etc. by Antifa
Risk of being doxxed, accused of being a "Nazi," etc.

Benefits:
???

The fact is is that we had war declared on us years ago. Just because you don't want war doesn't mean that you are not in it. You're in the fight whether you like it or not buddy. You can either passively submit to your destruction or you can fight.

I'm not attending any of these rallies as I don't live in the US at the moment but I can tell you I would be there if I was.

At some point your job, your money, your "reputation", what other people think of you, your family, your relationships are absolutely worthless in comparison to speaking truth and living a free man as God intended you to be. Yes I said God.

My ancestors that fought in the American Revolution probably had the same thoughts as you have. "Why get shot?" "What's so bad about the King?" It actually tore many families apart. I have family that lives in Canada because they split from my family that stayed and fought the English. Good for my Canuck Kin, but I can see that my ancestors that stayed and fought for their independence created the greatest civilization on the face of the Earth. Yeah Canada's ok. Just don't encourage your kid to not be a tranny and have them taken away. Just say "maybe we should just not have so many migrants" and watch your ass get hauled before a Human Rights Kangaroo Court. No fucking thank you. My Canadian ancestors were submissive cowards. No offense to the Canadians here, I've actually met some serious red pill Canucks on my travels whom I respect very much.

Eventually you will be backed into a corner where you will either submit to falsehood and tyranny just to scrape another few years together on this planet as a mindless slave or you can speak truth.

My point is is that I understand that many guys have jobs on the line and I understand. I have obligations to people that could possibly render me unemployed if I were found to be at a rally. But I don't shy away from telling people I voted for Trump and why and I damn sure would go to a free speech rally, stay away from the swastika flag waving morons, and support my fellow Americans.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread