rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My boss told me I overcomplicated things with girls

My boss told me I overcomplicated things with girls

Quote: (08-19-2017 09:46 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2017 08:57 AM)duedue Wrote:  

and should just use my reptilian brain.

What does that actually mean in practice? What sort of things does he think you should be saying to girls? Just be super direct?

A dude come at you all arrogant and shit, testing your virility, trying to bring you down in front of everyone ?
A woman come at you all sensual, teasing you and "inadvertently brushing" your manhood ?
A small dog is barking like it weight 100pounds ?
What would it be if you listen to your primal self intead of rationalizing each of those encounters ?

Now ask yourself why low IQ guys keep athing in pussy juice while high IQ dude have to deconstruct everything they face ?

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Messages In This Thread