rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The demonetization thread (Paypal, Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, etc)

The demonetization thread (Paypal, Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, etc)

Quote: (08-18-2017 01:07 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

Only a few months ago, I remember a spirited debate as to whether or not Red Pillers should try to boycott Google/Amazon/Youtube etc... or at least shift away from their services and products, since they had such leftist views.

Many counterarguments were valid, citing sheer practicality as a reason not too. I can respect these views although I find the under-riding reasons a bit short sighted.

Many forcefully argued that "boycotting" was beta, and that it's a free market and they will continue to use the best service as along as it suits them well personally in that moment.

Well, look at where we've come.

If you are dependent on these sites, if you use Uber religiously, now not only are you funding companies hell bent on erasing the values that you hold dear, but now you are actively putting yourself at risk.

It will be only a matter of time before you will be "identified" as right winger, therefore a Nazi/WN whatever, and you will be suffer at the hands of these companies. They will simply search through your emails, whatsapp chats, browsing history etc with an algorythm, find out what views you hold, misrepresent them, and put you in a certain group. This group will then suffer in every aspect. Perhaps Uber may stop picking you if they know you're going to an RVF meetup, perhaps some kind of flag will be sent to your employer. Perhaps Amazon will be late or ignore your shipping requests.

It's already happening on YouTube and Paypal we all know. While Paypal was a bit surprising, as for youtube - owned by Google - what did we expect? What do we expect will happen next with your Amazon account?

I'm not saying I have the answers, and I certainly have a long way to go to get away from these ubiquitous tools, but I think the whole "boycotting is beta" crowd may have missed the larger picture.

Of course we all have necessities, and some of these companies have a monopoly so fierce it seems impossible to break. But even then, keep an eye out for alternatives. With every little bit of extra convenience you get by getting Chinese plastic crap dropped off at your door, you have made yourself more dependent on someone who will use that money you just gave them to ruin your culture.

If you can break free from that, and spend money in your immediate community, you build personal bonds that are much more difficult to break. It's very easy for a huge company to anonymously "disappear" you, without any consequences. Your neighborhood store will have a harder time looking you in the eye and saying "I know you personally as a good an honorable man, but I like, heard you were a sexist rapist on the internet lolzzz, so I won't sell you anything or buy from you anymore".

Again, I'm a long long way from being off these products, but I see clearly more than ever where I need to go.

Shit... this post has me thinking of RFID Chips in order to Mass control! Not Good! Whatever the plans of the Elites are, they clearly shifted into a Higher Gear! Which gear is it... that I don't know! The simultaneous ban of Luimarco from Instagram & Youtube is what made me suspicious. Then I found out here that a bunch or Right Wing Site suffered the same fate... then I knew What was Up!

Messages In This Thread