rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Free Speech Rally 8/19, Boston

Free Speech Rally 8/19, Boston

Quote: (08-19-2017 03:37 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2017 03:34 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2017 02:33 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Rallies are fucking gay.

I am often left wondering what these right wing groups are trying to accomplish with these rallies.

The cost/benefit analysis of showing up to such a rally, as far as I can tell, is:

Costs:
Your time
Risk of being mobbed, beaten, maced, etc. by Antifa
Risk of being doxxed, accused of being a "Nazi," etc.

Benefits:
???

To expose once and for all that Leftists no longer agree with the Rights to Free Speech and Free Assembly.

To (unwittingly but indisputably) help Trump goad the mainstream media and some Democrats into defending ANTIFA.

That's the only reasoning I could see behind holding a rally in an ultra leftist stronghold like Boston, to get an ugly reaction out of antifags. There's no positive impact unless we're holding rallies in a conservative area where we have numbers and support.

In the twitter clip, the guys just walking through a crowd with a Trump hat on, wearing a patriotic shirt, draped in an american flag, and that causes a bunch of fruitcakes to start frothing at the mouth, it still boggles my fucking mind seeing shit like this, because I can't understand a such a weak mentality.

Does anyone here think we can actually take the major cities back without a collapse or civil war? Because it sure as fuck looks like these people are lost forever.

Messages In This Thread