rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My boss told me I overcomplicated things with girls

My boss told me I overcomplicated things with girls

He is a 50 year old tall and good looking guy with a totally alpha demeanor (but unfortunately politically a liberal). He has an Asian girlfriend who is in her 20s AND his wife (living in another state) has not divorced him. I've asked for his advice for a variety of topics (this is another aspect of his alphaness) and the opposite sex has come up more often than not.

He's surprised that I who have a good job and am "not worse looking than the average guy" am not good with girls. I thought I give him an example of how finicky dating can be so I told him about a girl whose number I got by cold approaching in a park. I told him the last text I sent her was "what were you writing about your memories" (She told me she was writing about her memories when approached) and got no response.

He said she was a deep girl and I shouldn't waste my time with this kind of girl. Said people just wanted to laugh and have fun; that I overcomplicated things and should just use my reptilian brain. (I'm paraphrasing here.) Now I'm not sure my reptile brain is still functioning! My job makes heavy use of my cortex and I'm basically analyzing things all the time.

On one hand I think he is a natural and a good looking one for that matter. Moreover he's not had to deal with Western girls for at least the past decade so he doesn't understand the situation of an average looking guy like me. But on the other hand I tell myself this guy has always had the winner mentality as opposed to me who's had the looser mentality for the most of my life (and still have quite a lot of it with me. It's in my family actually.) So I benefit from listening to him.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Messages In This Thread