rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you blabber endlessly to keep a girl attentive and avoid "awkward silences"?

How do you blabber endlessly to keep a girl attentive and avoid "awkward silences"?

Quote: (08-17-2017 10:08 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Work on your ramble. And yeah, ask good questions to keep them talking as well.

I second the above. Asking questions is easy, and since women love talking about themselves at all times, it will keep them engaged in conversation.

It's easy to ask questions:

What do you do?
Her answer.

Cool, do you like it?
She answers again.

Where are you located?
Her answer.

Is that close to XX?
Her answer.

I love that area, do you ever go out there after work for drinks?
She answers.

This has always worked for me because I act like I give a shit and become this "great listener."

Of course, women will also ask questions but after you give a quick answer (before they usually interrupt), it will go right back to being all about themselves.

The reverse can also happen to where the woman you're dating will start to think your some kind of drill sergeant badgering her with all these questions. If the conversation is flowing that way, then after she answers one of your questions, follow up with a relatable statement about yourself and see if that keeps her interest. If not, then you can move forward with a question related to the current subject or say something about yourself she may find appealing/interesting.

Ultimately, it's all about how you gauge her personality and level of interest in you. Conversations shouldn't feel forced, it should be an equal back and forth but it usually gets to the point where the woman will dominate a majority of the conversation. If so, just sit back and let her ramble about pointless shit.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Messages In This Thread