rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fixing lower back problems from sitting too much

Fixing lower back problems from sitting too much

Quote: (04-01-2017 10:44 PM)dies irae Wrote:  

Thanks for this. I have lower back pain which causes me to sweat like crazy when doing squats, deadlifts and even overhead press.

I just accepted it's the nature of heavy lifting.

Yesterday, I tried the first bridge exercise at the link above for 2 sets 25 reps each in the morning.

I went to the gym in the afternoon for deadlifts. After my deadlift sessions, 10-minute walk from the gym to my house would be a torture because of the pain I feel on my lower back. It was so bad that I had to pause for a while after each 1-2 minutes of walking so that the pain subsides and I can walk 1-2 minutes more again.

Yesterday, the walk from the gym to home was painless. I still felt pain when I was deadlifting but not like before. I am convinced that if I keep on doing bridges, my lower back pain will disappear. I already did 2 more sets of bridges this morning and my lower back feels good.

Bridges are amazing but you should NOT be experiencing lower back pain from deadlifts. I had the same problem and it forced me to work on my form – you should do the same.

Messages In This Thread