rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It is happening again - Twin Peaks back in 2016

It is happening again - Twin Peaks back in 2016

^ It's probably the creature that crawled into her in episode 8 (which kind of confirmed that it was her in that episode). In episode 1, she was watching that tv show about lions eating their pray, probably turned some switch inside of her and she started getting in touch with her inner beast (literally).

Overall it was a great episode, not adding much new but confirming many of our speculations. I also liked the idea of the giant calling himself "The Fireman", as in turning off fires set by the "fire walk with me" gang.

I wonder what the roll of the monkey voices girl will eventually be. I'm guessing "mother" took away her sight and speech at some point, probably for acting against her (as she did in episode 3, when she turned off the electricity barrier that would have prevented Cooper from transporting back to earth).

There's clearly two teams there: "mother", evil coop, Bob and the woodsmen on one side, and then the giant, monkey girl, one armed man, his evolved arm etc on the other side.

Messages In This Thread