rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Topsdown's Life Improvement Journal

Topsdown's Life Improvement Journal

I need to take diet to the next level. I have been stuck on 215 to 220 range. Weight loss has been good or rather steady until recently.

Style wise I went out and bought a lambskin leather jacket, fitted 501 Levi's and simple but well fitting t shirts. No more baggy stuff. I just need to find a good pair of shoes. Next on the immediate list will be haircut along shoes.

I thought I had a good interaction with the young woman at the place where I bought the jacket beyond the transaction. However I failed to escalate or close rather. I rationalized distance from where I live and game rust. I have a small regret about not asking for her number even as I briefed reveled in having a decent conversation last for more than a minute.

I also had a couple of good conversations with women after that and I noticed a lot of anxiety went away when I was not concerned with getting a number close. The next step would be even more conversations with number closing attempts.

Messages In This Thread