rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Job has me surrounded by bikini clad chicks with their parents. Game tips for this?

Job has me surrounded by bikini clad chicks with their parents. Game tips for this?

Quote: (08-07-2017 04:56 AM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Funny enough, I did this exact job during the summers when I was in college. I wasn't red pill or game aware yet but I picked up quite a few chicks from it.

My favorite way of gaming the chicks at the time was to separate them from their parents through lessons. For instance, the place I worked at did Windsurfing/Paddleboards in addition to jetskiis. If any woman was new to any of the three, giving them a quick lesson made it easy to isolate and establish logistics. Windsurfing was even better because it would allow me to isolate girls for long periods.

The other thing that helped was being a general people person. Dads especially trusted their daughters to me immediately because I was friendly and open with them from the get go, and engaged them with a smile. It also helped that I was going to a top tier university, which shook the notion that I was just a directionless beach bum.

Now, as far as specific techniques, I had two that landed me some great results, but both depend on who owns the business you're working for. If the girls liked jetskiing, and I established that their logistics were good, I'd tell them to come take a ride, alone with me towards closing. Because I was a very good, very experienced driver, I could slide, do 360s, and nosespin amoung other things, and pumping up the adrenaline with these women made them easy kills for dates right after. If I had been 21, it would have been easy to get them for drinks too.

The other technique I used was to simply invite interested girls with good logistics back to the beach to watch the sunset with me. That gave me time to talk, and the girls a sense of vacation romance that they are all dying for.

As far as the bang, since I was cheating on my LTR at the time (because I wasn't red pilled where I understood having a harem is possible), I'd either use their hotel rooms when the parents were out, my car, or invite them back to my place 10 minutes down the road.

GodDAMMIT oh, to be 20 again

Messages In This Thread