rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Finally joining the forum after lurking for a few years. I'm 31 years old, Asian American (ABC). Height 5'8", weight is 165 pounds. Been lifting on and off. Athletic but not extremely muscular body.

I was always pretty awkward and clueless with women until a few years ago, when I started to read RVF and other RP forums/blogs. And I had a several months-long LTR for the first time thanks to a few things that I learned. But that girl I met through my parents, so I am still working on meeting women outside of social circles. It was hard to make progress with game because I lived in the suburbs and with my parents, and I didn't have very good social circles.

A few months ago, I traveled overseas for work and took a tourist girl back to my hotel the night after I approached her at a cafe. That was the first time I got that far from a cold approach. I couldn't get hard enough to fuck her (probably performance anxiety + jet lag) and I had to leave the next day. But that gave me a seed of confidence that I could pull off a lay from a cold approach.

I moved to NYC a month ago and have started doing daytime approaches. Maybe two dozen so far. It was tough at first but it's getting easier the more I do it. I'm looking forward to posting updates on my experiences with gaming in the Big Apple.

Messages In This Thread