rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unite The Right rallies

Unite The Right rallies

Quote: (08-13-2017 01:30 AM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Quote:Frank Wrote:

If you believe the American society is collapsing then why not advocate for a fight back that has more than 0% chance of gathering support?

Because the types of people who ask these types of questions used to be the primary challenge to Progressivism from about 1980 until 2016.

These most powerful adversaries of Progressivism scored exactly zero victories against Progressivism - (I know this, because I have asked more than fifty True Conservatives this question on Twitter, and 95% of them don't attempt an answer. And the strongest answer I got was, "Paul Walker winning the governor's race against the Union opposition in Wisconsin.")

Despite scoring zero victories against Progressives, and despite seeing Donald Trump win a totally unexpected Presidency, these same True Conservatives want to dictate that Trump isn't really winning, and if only we followed this strategy...

Enough!

Trump's profligate immorality is the perfect slap in the face against Morally Preening Perfect Strategists With No Victories Against My Enemies (And No Sense of the Rules That Dictate 2017 Politics).

Respectfully, you are not making much sense or addressing the point.

Why exactly does the fight back have to be "Nazi theme or bust"?

It adds nothing, it takes away virtually everything, and is not required.

Everything you desire, if it can be obtained, can be obtained without that laughable and useless garbage.

Messages In This Thread