rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DACing for Cryptodummies: Hassle-Free and Easy Bitcoin Investing

DACing for Cryptodummies: Hassle-Free and Easy Bitcoin Investing

Quote: (08-12-2017 06:17 AM)Mat_hieu Wrote:  

Thank you for this excellent thread. Too bad that we can't to dollar cost averaging with kraken.

I think that you are morphing (combining) the concept of Dollar Cost Averaging and automatic scheduled buying.

In other words, you can engage in Dollar Cost Average buying where ever and however you want, including Kraken. Yet, there are services, such as Coinbase that have some functions that are kind of like banks, and therefore you can schedule your various functions, such as regular buying, and they take a fee. That is really easy for people to set it and forget it, and as long as the asset goes up in the long term, you will be in gravy from such a system and not having to think about it too much - maybe look at it once a month or once a quarter-ish.

Personally, with bitcoin, I would recommend having a bit more active of an approach that could be combined with something that includes the regular buying on coinbase - but to each their own. I understand some folks may only want to invest $15 a week or something like that, and they really don't want to think about it... and that's o.k. too for that person... and should work out in the longer term, including 5-10 years down the road when they look at their funds and their longer-period returns.

Messages In This Thread