rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Shit Test Thread

The Shit Test Thread

Although I am not sure about this, I have learned that shit tests usually just test if you are honest and can stand up to what you want even in the face of resistance. I had a girl recently that I wanted to fuck, (I stay near two universities so, she was a student staying on campus), Here is how the phone conversation went and (btw she was the first to ping me):

Her: So how was the picnic the other day?

Me: Was Fantastic. Where you at?

Her: I'm in res, you?

Me: Library. Come join me 4 lunch at 13h00 staff cafe

Her: Yho dude, I am broke AF(loughing emoji with tears)! (This was I thought the ST).

Me: You thought I invite 4 you u 2 buy yourself? (I think I handled it well, I am a beginner I was really happy)

Her: Okay then

For some reason I decided to go to the cafe of near her residence, it was unintentional and she invited me to chill in her room. Its a shame I couldn't convert it into a notch.

I have had a couple more other tests, and when I am honest and I stick to what I want un-apologetically, I usually pass. I would be interested to hear from your thoughts guys.

Cup_Cake (Comfort)

'Freedom lies in being bold.' Robert Frost

Messages In This Thread