rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

I can finally post! Thanks Roosh!

I'm a 31 year old white male, and live in the Northeast United States.

For the last 2 decades, I've actually been a bit of a hermit - reason being, I was battling serious anxiety and depression. I seem to have finally gotten that mostly sorted, and have energy and confidence to begin really working on myself. Not to say I was completely neglecting my development before, but my efforts were tainted with beta bitterness and fear.

I've been hitting the gym regularly, while tracking my gains (which is a huge help. Tracking progress makes all the difference), keeping my place clean, and been going out for a couple of months now (because of my job, I can only go out on Friday and Saturday nights, because I have to be up early). I've been reading up on game, on ROK, RVF, Roosh's books, Troy Francis, and other sources. I will take this opportunity to plug No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover. Had an enormous impact, and changed my life.

Since I've been going out, I've made a bunch of approaches (not even close to my 100, though) I've gotten a few phone numbers, and been stood up once. Night game, mostly. I still seem to have a case of oneitis, and getting stood up was a real blow to my confidence. My vibe has shriveled a bit as a result, and I'm a lot more reluctant to approach. This, of course, must be addressed.

I've finally noticed how utterly boring northern New England can be. I may start making the trip (1 hours southeast, abouts) to Boston, to see what the city is like from my budding perspective, and compare notes, see if the mood is different, and how I respond to it, etc.

I've been lurking for a while, and I really like this forum. I look forward to learning and contributing. The username refers to my journey to develop my Yang, and thus giving my Wang some play, which has been sorely lacking. I'm actually of European descent (mostly German).

Messages In This Thread