rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Choosing a US city with a Location Independent bankroll - option overload!

Choosing a US city with a Location Independent bankroll - option overload!

Quote:Quote:

OP would it really be that hard to move to Europe with your dog?

Depends on the country. Most of the places guys here rave about are not places I would feel very comfortable having a pet, and transportation might be risky. Something like the Eurozone is pretty simple, but I would have to be damn sure about the move because the cargo hold on a transatlantic flight is a risk. But that's the eurozone, which I don't see as better than America unless for vacationing. I will do some more traveling and if some place blows me away, I'll look more into it. For now I think my US lifestyle can be optimized much more.

I definitely owe Poland a visit. I know Roosh himself lived there. However, it doesn't really seem like my kind of place at all on the surface. I use the "% sunlight hours" metric and all of Europe is pretty much shit in this regard except for the Mediterranean. Poland especially. A cold, grey place does not appeal to me. I've heard the girls aren't incredible and while that's cool, I have to strike a balance. With my bankroll I should be able to get the hypergamy hamster going in a US city.

Regarding competition, it's also a balance. I could move to rural Kansas and kill it, but do I really want the girls there? I'm sure there are some quality ones, but there would be a ton of the same low class trash I'm used to to sort through first. Obesity, single motherhood etc. And then add the fact that these type of girls are looking for a certain type of guy because it's what they're familiar with...he's probably another loser. I'm not interested in beating my girl or whatever the hell they grew up with.

So there has to be enough competition that the type of girl I want is af least present in quantity. While it may not be wise to go full retard and move to NYC, the most expensive place on earth, there is really nothing stopping me from succeeding in a major city with my stats.

Another issue with NYC is LTR material. Not sure if that is common there? It would be fun to get laid more than ever before, but after watching a lot of Jordan Peterson, I am pretty sure that is not a viable long term strategy for s fulfilling life.

Messages In This Thread