rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does glasses affect attracting girls?

How does glasses affect attracting girls?

I may be projecting, but in North America I get more good vibes from a wider array of attractive females when I am wearing my sunglasses or no glasses, vs my everyday specs. I have no desire to do contacts because I hate anything coming near my eyes and they are hypersensitive.

It's rare that I don't wear glasses because I am pretty blind, but in situations like swimming pools or mixed classes at kickboxing, I still sense a slight raise in attraction from women.

In Europe, glasses seemed to make no difference. I found it easier in Europe, with less game at the time, to get looks from hotter women.

My friend in the US was once struggling with women. He slimmed down by about 10 pounds and ditched his glasses for contacts. Giant difference. I saw it happen.

So it seems to be a bigger deal in North America. The iconic image of glasses = nerd.

Messages In This Thread