rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vilnius, Lithuania Datasheet

Vilnius, Lithuania Datasheet

Quote: (08-07-2017 12:42 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2017 03:25 PM)wonderer1 Wrote:  

I will be traveling to Vilnius next year. When is the best time of year to go and why?

Not winter.

I'd say not summer, though when I was there one year ago it didn't seem a city that totally died down due to university.

But fall and spring are probably your best bets.

I was there for a few days, mid-week in the summer. Old-town is filled with elderly tourists. Perhaps many of the young hot girls left the city for vacation, but I was disappointed with the talent in Vilnius. The best looking girls that I saw were working in cafes. I did not see the type of "Eastern European talent" that I had expected.

One observation worth noting is that this is the only city where I saw women in their 30s who rivaled the looks of the younger generation of women. I saw quite a few MILFS who were in shape, dressed in skirts and heels and displayed feminine qualities. Women in their early 20s on average, were heavier and adopted a more hipster look. This indicates that the quality was better a decade ago and essentially is in decline.

In any event, consider my impressions based on a short stay during the summer. Perhaps the talent on the ground is better when University is in session.

Also, be aware that the airport is closed for the summer.

A shout out to Edlefou for his hospitality.

Messages In This Thread