rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to call women out on their bullshit and stop enabling them to treat you like shit

How to call women out on their bullshit and stop enabling them to treat you like shit

Quote: (08-04-2017 05:16 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

But I'm not so sure what it would do.

Literally nothing. She'll just show the black chick at work and they'll agree with each other on reasons why this isn't her fault.

Quote:Quote:

Any advice on what I should do if I ever run into her at a grocery store or see her in traffic? Just ignore her?

See my earlier post. Women get paid in attention.

Yes, you should ignore her. Even if you're spewing hatred at her, you're still paying attention to her. If she starts crying and gets to play the victim card over how mean you are, now she's the star of her own personal show. Never bothering with her ass again is a horrible punishment, and it will probably prompt her to try to send a message to restart with you at some point just to prove to herself that she can.

Maybe reply with "who is this?"

Here's the last few texts we exchanged when I ended things with her

"So I've given this some thought and I've realized that I simply cannot keep hanging out with you. I respect your decision to keep things casual and I've realized this will only get more difficult for me if I don't call this off. I can't keep seeing someone who doesn't feel the same way as I do; I'd just be fucking myself over. I didn't want to do this via text, but I think I covered most of my thoughts on this last time we hung out anyway. I hope things go well for you and that you find what you need to feel happy."

"Once I got sober and thought about it more you're probably making the right decision. I wouldn't want to hurt you. And even though I didn't want more you should know I'll miss you. We had a good time together and had a lot of the same ideas and I'm glad I got the chance to know you. You're a really great person. I hope you find the happiness you deserve "

"This definitely wasn't an easy decision for me but I think it's for the best. Thanks for understanding. I'll miss you too, I really enjoyed all the time we spent together

...And I'm really glad I met you despite how things turned out. Take care."

"You too take care!"

Imagine how she feels now. She probably thinks she's a queen who's super desirable and can control men, treat them like shit, and get them to fall in love with her. I don't want her to have that satisfaction. It's killing me. I highly doubt she would ever text me again after that pitiful exchange.

One thing though...I fucked her good. She came every time we fucked. Near the end I even started choking her and fucking her on her period. I do wonder if that could prompt her to contact me again. But I don't know. I really, really hate how this ended.

Messages In This Thread