rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fitness Fail: After four years of lifting weights, I still look like sh*t

Fitness Fail: After four years of lifting weights, I still look like sh*t

Guys,

Rex is trolling. I don't see why you guys can't see that. He has an excuse for every suggestion.

I recommend that you don't let him ragebait you. I know it feels good to attack someone who is obviously trolling. You get a sense of righteous fury.

He wants attention, plain and simple. It's a damn shame because he's a grown man who has a real problem that men like Gio have stepped up to help but Rex has an excuse for every recommendation, despite the fact that Gio is ripped as fuck. We even have a cutting master (bodybuilder) in this thread throwing out advice and still no dice from Rex. Let's all just step back.

This reminds me of when women have some stupid problem and want you to sit there and listen and not make a single suggestion unless you want to deal with their passive-aggressive jabs.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread