rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines current safety

Philippines current safety

Quote: (07-28-2017 04:20 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (07-28-2017 04:08 PM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

I meant religion wise - I was always brought up with the idea that everyone in PI was Catholic even though I knew there were lots of different dialects and regions etc.. I never really looked into it that much. Definitely not any ROP stuff.

How big do you think the threat of ROP is in PI compared to previous years? Is it something that has always been a problem or is it reaching a dangerously high point of growth to the extent that it might even take over Visayas at some point?

Or do you think Duterte is going to go in hard on it as he has on drugs? They really do need to wipe those ROP pieces out in the south before it poses more danger to the country as a whole. Is Duterte the right man for the job?

Duterte is from Muslim origin, clearly sympathizes with them, joked about raping that Christian nun once and now he offered the Jihadis an independent Islamic State on Philippines territory - so NO. He also was hesitant about moving against them in the beginning despite the asshats already having beheaded countless people in the streets.

This will become more deadly over time. The geography of the Philippines makes this one hell of a war. Honestly the only solution would be to simply throw out every Muslim out of the Philippines, give them the southern Islands so that they can have their shitty Islamic paradise and then build massive bases and strict borders - no Muslims may enter into the Philippines from this day henceforth! That would make the country instantly Islamic-terror free. Better have a smaller country than such enriching vibrant citizens living among them.

Won't happen of course, because that would be racist. (Also the Muslim part would quickly devolve into some kind of primitive shithole.)

Basically what should be happening everywhere. They flee to go to the western societies for safety and then turn try to turn it into the shitholes they left. Look at everywhere they go, it may not be politically correct but it's true.

Messages In This Thread