rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inviting girls from online straight to the hotel in Brazil/Argentina

Inviting girls from online straight to the hotel in Brazil/Argentina

I was at a festival today in the paraiba valley an hour outside SP. There were plenty of decently attractive girls walking around. Nothing to get excited about if you've been laid recently.

The hype of Brazilian women probably comes from two things:
1) Media
2) Higher class/hotter Brazilians traveling abroad. Most middle class Brazilians I meet tell me how they can't afford to come to USA or we're denied. A few made it.

The more attractive girls today were scarcer but I saw a few. They mostly had a guy already OR had me wondering their age.

The diet here is fatty and I don't think exercising is common. Most of the skinny Brazilian girls seem underage to me. But by 18 they're too plump for my taste. Oh well.

Yeah supposedly age of consent is 14. Not gonna test that.

There's still enough decently attractive WB women here speaking English to get laid without much effort (for me). Brazil has so much to offer travel wise I wouldn't base my decision to come here on straight to sex Internet bangs. That's silly.

Messages In This Thread