rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting OWNED when mentioning game/pickup to the Public

Getting OWNED when mentioning game/pickup to the Public

Someone once said: "The game is to be sold, not to be told". (Snoop Dogg?) But I disagree.

I like to say: "The game is to be showed, not to be sold"

You can read every post on this forum, and others like it, and yes...you'll learn a lot. You may nod your head and think "Yes, that is EXACTLY what happened to me!" or "Women do this to me all the time! This explains their behavior". This is knowledge every poster on this board is sharing with like minded men. And it's important for us to learn from others and understand the hows and whys. And like Linux said, this information is FREE. It is RIGHT HERE ON THE BOARDS.

The most important part is to take what you have learned about RP and APPLY it to real life. Go out and approach. Give 0 fucks. Abundance Mentality. Push/Pull. You know the terms and the definitions, now it's time to utilize them and see just how real they work. If you're new to the game or just want to watch other like minded men, meet up with fellow RVF members and watch them in action. If you have friends that are still BP and absolutely clueless in women, then SHOW them what works. You can preach to them until you're blue (red) in the face and they still won't 'get it'. They have to see it work. And it does work.

I really started applying RP principles to not only my game but real life beginning in March 2016. And in this year alone, I have already doubled the amount of notches than years prior. And it's only July.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Messages In This Thread