rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

French police under massive mortar attacks near Paris, MSM not reporting

French police under massive mortar attacks near Paris, MSM not reporting

Quote: (07-24-2017 12:20 PM)kosko Wrote:  

People are acting that French African immigrants, being holed up in Paris ghettos is something new. My argument is this is nothing new and may not be correlated to the migrant flows, and also that the organised crime groups, that have festered in those suburbs for a long time now. There has been a powder keg of hostility in those suburbs for a long time, decades now, where populations from former French colonies have been holed up in those shitty apartment towers, I have been hearing stories about the zoo Parisian suburbs since I was a kid from my European family.

Nowhere did I discount the migrant flows, which are largely African and Arab young dudes. What I am saying is that THIS case of militarised gang groups is very specific to the nuanced history of Paris suburbs and French posters on here are not doing good in providing this context to forum members who maybe do not have a full grasp of French culture and quirks. There is a huge sub element to those suburbs that you have to take into account. Simply linking it to "migrant crisis" is lazy IMO, there is much more depth to this.

The Parisian "migrants" suburbs you are alluding to, have been upgraded like a decade ago, repainted, provided with sports clubs, green parks, whatever. They should not be a hell hole, people there could live very well indeed.

That said, you and I are both right. Yes, there already were African gangs before the Merkel-engineered migrants crisis, but, now these gangs have gained like half a million of new foot soldiers... considering that newcomers from Sub saharan lands come with no marketable professional skills, and debts contracted with their native African mafia (at point of origin), they have little choice but quickly join the African gangs already in place. They made an already existing problem, a more acute and dangerous one.

Messages In This Thread