rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you could meet one forum member...

If you could meet one forum member...

Quote: (02-15-2012 11:46 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2012 11:40 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2012 11:35 AM)Lothario Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2012 06:31 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'm down to meet anyone on the forum. Even if they are outside my route, I'd consider a short hop by plane or train to meetup for a beer. There's not many guys like us in the world. We gotta stick together.

Exactly my Feelings Ali.... Any forum member I meet, First round of drinks on me guys or If you don't drink like MiXX, We will break bread together....... My Treat...

Happy Hunting fellas.....

Didn't know Mixx doesn't drink. I don't either.

I don't drink. I have a strict workout program and alcohol just fucks it up. I also like to be in 100% control of any situation I face when out on the field.

So not to look like an anti-social prude to girl when in lounge venues (girl feel more comfortable when a guy is also drinking to excuse their slutty ways), I just pour ice tea on a whiskey glass, or water with ice cubes on a vodka glass and just say I am drinking vodka straight. It lets girls loosen up and relax. In a venue with dim lights, it can be done.

Mixx

I don't drink for the same reasons. I like to be in total control of the situation. Also, since integrating deadlifts, squats, and kettlebells into my workouts, I find that drinking negates the testosterone gains that those workouts produce. I'm naturally averse to drinking now.

I also do water on ice or a diet coke and just say it's rum and coke. I noticed the same thing about chicks. They feel more comfortable when they think you're drinking with them.

Messages In This Thread