rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older guy + young wife = longer life!

Older guy + young wife = longer life!

Quote: (07-14-2017 10:20 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

I married a woman four years older than me. We were together for 10 years, and we divorced over 5 years ago.

When I first got divorced, the first real LTR girlfriend I had was 4 years younger. In her early 30's, baby rabies, we broke up after a few years.

Then I started really approaching. My second LTR was 10 years younger. Again.. baby rabies, we broke up. Now.. my new GF is 12 years younger, and I am sure it will start to get weird when she locks me down. But.. the sex is fantastic, we had sex in the woods on a hiking trail last week, and she is pretty sweet and fun. And cooks...

At 41 I am dating women mostly 20-30. I've had a lot of plates 15 years younger, that have resulted in friendships with these girls, that I could turn sexual again if I tried. Most of the plates I banged in their early 20's have somehow become Facebook/IG friends, and I see them with their new boyfriends and we might message each other, etc.. All I have to do it turn it on with them again. Those weird "guy friends" your girl has in social media probably did the same thing. Until I learned not to give a crap about that, by being totally disconnected and outcome independent with these girls, did it really start to get enjoyable.

I really have no desire to date women over the age of 35, even though I see a lot of attractive ones. Their crabbiness is just so unattractive, especially when I know I can approach and land a 21 year old on my sectional couch within a few hours. The 22 year old I approached last week has a bow tie tattoo on her upper back thigh right below her perfect ass. I am going to eat that ass [Image: banana.gif]

I have learned a lot about dating younger women. Mostly that I can do it and that its not that hard. Its a lot of fun. The sexual attraction is key. Relaxing and not getting all consumed by it is the key to survival with it. As long as you take care of yourself, lose some weight and dress modern, you will get them.

EDIT: she actually just sent me this text
Quote:Quote:

I think hiking and sex is a perfect combination. We will follow the same strategy next time too [Image: wink.gif]

Share some wisdom.. Are you not having to deal with the texting/ whatsapp/ iMessage - social media delaying / ADD drama.. from their side? They seem too DAMN distracted until the MEET can actually happen.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Messages In This Thread