rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inviting girls from online straight to the hotel in Brazil/Argentina

Inviting girls from online straight to the hotel in Brazil/Argentina

Quote: (07-23-2017 07:56 AM)finalstep Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2017 08:10 PM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

It won't work in Brazil.

My advice is: avoid brazilian girls. They are ugly, boring and they will try anything to get a visa or your money.

That's kinda contradicting dude. If they will try anything to get a visa, that is exactly the kinda girl i'm looking for lol.

Disappointed to hear brazilian girls are ugly though. In the states they're just about the hottest

Hahaha I know, right ? It's contradicting.

What I am trying to say is they will do anything to satisfy you: they will laugh of ur worst jokes, they will say how interesting you are no matter what you are saying, they will moan so loud like any woman you have met.

But they won't go to bed straight because they don't want to see as slut and some moral.

IMO They are ugly. I'd say you find 2 girls approachable each 12 girls u see on street.

I mean, you could find a nice girl in Brazil and have fun. But since Brazil's economy is shit and everybody is trying anything to leave the country I'd be very aware.

Messages In This Thread