rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US Government court document reveals deceased AlphaBay admin was forum member

US Government court document reveals deceased AlphaBay admin was forum member

Quote: (07-21-2017 11:30 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2017 11:33 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2017 11:09 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

I'd also like to remind everyone, WE'RE BEING WATCHED.
It's obviously very clear they U.S. Government is more than likely monitoring us, profiling individual users, and cataloging everything into a meta database.

Well, in this case I expect many forum members, from Samseau or Libertas to MMX2010 or iop890, to receive an invitation for a cocktail at Mar-a-Lago, or at least a free tour of the Trump Tower... I mean, we won - Roosh himself called for his followers to vote for D. Trump. So let's rejoice and not fear!

Come to think of it, I do hope that at some point during President Trump's first mandate, his administration (or maybe, say, his eldest sons) will acknowledge and honor (maybe even help fund) valuable members of the "internet people" that (decisively according to many analysts) helped D. Trump rise to power. Like, I would love for mister Bannon or Don Jr to invite, next year maybe when time is right, Cernovich, Milo, or Roosh, to an official cocktail at the White House. Or to the media room. Leftist triggering would be immense, and the modern, internet-savvy Conservative voters would love this!

I would freaking LOVE to see Cernovich or Alex Jones get the job of press secretary.

Can you imagine seeing one of them going toe to toe with the frauds at cnn/msnbc every day, on camera, EVERY FREAKING DAY?

Instead we have the guy who threatened to sue the NYT for libel, and forced them to retract their fake news story about him, and fire the three top reporters who wrote tbe story.

He's not an MSM fan!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread