rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hello Gentlemen and fellow Rooshians.

Like most people I have been a lurker for a year and decided to join the bandwagon. I got introduced to this forum when I was planning on travelling to Praha with a like minded colleague of mine. Unfortunately he got sacked and this was probably the greatest gift he could give me before leaving.
About myself (in numbering system cause I have OCD) :

1. Indian guy living in middle east working for a MNC in the Power and Gas sector. Previously worked in the IT sector in India and Middle east for a brief point of time. Age 27. B.Tech in CS.

2. Looks wise I'd say average, with jet black hair, hazel eyes, 5'6" height and light skin colour.

3. A bit introvert and add in a dash of melancholia. Mostly like to read books, music and watch people as studying them.

4. Was a total beta, like all indian males are, I guess the concept of of the alpha male and beta male was exposed to me after readings Roosh's books and this forum.

5. Was religious, but now I'm an atheist. Atheism is punishable by law in Gulf countries.

6. Planning on continuing my studies once I have stashed the cash, if I don't blow out all my money on trips i.e.

7. Never was in a relationship. Though not relevant along with anti-religion stance, somehow I also developed an anti-marriage stand. Not that I have anything personally against marriages, it's mostly a philosophical choice.

8. I don't have many fiends nor a social life. I think I'm very poor with handling relationships. Maybe I'm too demanding from such social relationships which when they fail to amuse after some time, or I'm just snobbish asshole. Deactivated my Facebook account cause it seems like a massive circle jerk now too me. Also my mental health is better off when I started being away from that site.

9. Live alone with a company provided car.

10. Into lukewarm approaches and would say my game is beginner would like to turn it into aggressive game. Another part of me is just not into it & don't care two cents about game sometimes and want to spend quality time alone in nature. Maybe I'm just bi-polar.

11. Took my first Europe trip to Hungary and Romania based off data from this great forum. Life.changing.decision. I feel way better about myself now after that trip> it injected a fresh boost of confidence and lifeblood into me. Realised the value of youth.

12. I am mostly keen on off the beaten path places like Latin America and Eastern Europe. I will be focusing the next two years solely on EE. My current plan is to travel mostly FSU until I get bored of it. Practising my game and sharpening it.

Of course I have the utmost respect for the greatly talented and experienced people here in this forum. Would be really cool if we can get to meet each other on the road.
If any of you guys are also looking for any suggestions or ask anything about India also, feel free to DM or PM me. which ever. Peace !

Messages In This Thread