rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phone questions/observations

Phone questions/observations

Hmmm, I guess my string of bad luck on the phone is over... last 2 numbers = 2 dates planned! Woohoo!

I still consider myself a total novice at Game, but it's increasingly obvious to me how well this stuff works and how accurately the basic principles of Game let you predict the outcome in advance. For example, phone conversation tonight with Beck-girl (see earlier in thread)... we spoke briefly earlier and she said she was on hold with the cable company, and I said, "ok, I was about to head to the gym in a few minutes, so just call me back when you get a chance", to which her reply was "or you could call me when you get back from the gym." This immediately set off blaring "SHE'S INTERESTED" klaxons in my head. [Image: smile.gif] (Whereas previously I would have been confused -- "uhhh, should I call her back, or should I wait for her to call, or...? I don't know what to do!")

Then just 5-10 minutes after I stepped out the door she called back and left a message saying she was sorry for cutting me off. Back in the day this would have had me all freaking out "OMG A GIRL IS INTERESTED IN ME! What ever shall I do?" Now I just calmly call her back and tease her for not being able to go 10 minutes without talking to me... false time constraint to keep the phone conversation short ("I'm starving after my workout, I have to make dinner")... plan the date... and that's it. Then, call back girl #2 to set up date #2. [Image: smile.gif]

I almost feel like I've been granted evil magical powers or something...

Messages In This Thread