rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most bizarre thing you've made a girl do during sex?

Most bizarre thing you've made a girl do during sex?

Here's one I remembered. I posted about in another thread somewhere

So years ago I had this chick who would just come over to blow me. I had banged her for a bit but I just wan't into it. She was a solid 7 -7.5 but she was just kind of odd chick (OC) Anyway so when I told her I wasn't into it anymore she said she still wanted to see me and of course I said

PT "no...not a good idea"

OC "Please we dont have to do anything"

PT "I said no"

OC "What if I just come over and suck your dick"

PT

[Image: smirk-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg]

PT "How about you come over suck my dick, then give me a massage, then suck my dick again then leave"

OC "Oooh ok how about tomorrow?"

PT
[Image: agree2.gif]

So sure enough this spinner starts coming over as a booty call where shed show up, strip, drop to her knees and start sucking. Id blow my first load then lay down so she could give me a massage while my papaya stem recouped and gathered himself for round two. This goes on for a while and it seems all great and everything except that very often just as I was blowing ball deep in her throat she'd cough or gag and pull off at the critical moment thus ruining the beautiful moment. I was none too happy when that happened and let her know

OC "Im so sorry about that but I just cant help it. Next time when you come I want you to just pull the back of my head down as hard as to can so I cant do that ok?"

PT
[Image: agree2.gif]

So sometime later I call her up and tell her to come over. I hadnt banged or fapped in a week so knew I had a massive load built up to offer her. So she comes over and is blowing me as Im laying on my bed and as I feel the dam about to break I jammed it ball deep in her throat with both hands at the back of her head. As Im blowing I can feel her start to gag and cough and determined not to let her ruin this for us I doubled the pressure on her head.

PT "Yeahhh!!!!!"

So now there's all this pressure from her lungs and stomach against my arms, and my meat plug has her mouth and throat, well, plugged. Somethings got to give...and it does. She gives a violent convulsion and there's a sound like someone slung spaghetti sauce on the linoleum as a large volume of mixed jizz, saliva, and puke explode out her nostrils onto my stomach, thighs, and bed. But I still held on . I got my full 8 seconds on that ride

When I finally let her head go she lifts up her spit, cum, puke dripping tear-eyed face and says

OC "OMG!...That was so fucking hot!"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread