rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Government is Just the PR Branch of The Corporations

The Government is Just the PR Branch of The Corporations

Quote: (07-09-2017 11:45 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2017 11:33 PM)Old SEA Dog Wrote:  

Not sure I understand why vouchers are relevant or why the citizenship and residence of OP matter (although my impression is you got those backwards), but Sec Ed is VERY important to the rest of the world, albeit mostly in the medium- to the long term. The President, Sec State and Sec Def have huge influence practically everywhere, and DHS can make life hell for outsiders trying to go into America, so yes, their SHORT-TERM influence is most important. But it is education that prepares voters for their important task and the failure of education in motivating young voters and educating old voters has just been proven late last year. I strongly suspect that previous Education secretaries, be they of the Donkey- or the Elephant persuasion, cannot be too pleased about their "product." Now, surely there are many members here who think the election result last year was wonderful. All I can say to them is enjoy the illusion as long as you can.

No one really cares what you think until you have 50 posts. Now go talk about something other than politics for a while.

With all due respect to your exalted senior status, if you don't care don't respond. If you do respond, consider the option to be less rude. I am not asking you to respect my opinion, but if you think that hushing those whose opinions you (apparently) don't like wins any argument then I respectfully suggest you think again. You don't want to come across as a young punk, do you?

Messages In This Thread