rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

Quote: (07-10-2017 10:32 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2017 08:32 PM)colblionel Wrote:  

Montreal feels like being back in the U.S. To be honest but I feel like I can make it work.

Feels more like a day game kind of city.

Bonus if you know French.

Problem is I stopped daygaming for almost 2 years so my approach anxiety has come back ha

Can you share your experience in Montreal ?

i have to disagree about Daygame in MTL , my poor results ( poor compared to what i get in others places , but still good results) are mainly with nightgame.

Day game is not that easy here , girls find it weird , they dont respond in a smile way as americans girls do . you will hear a lot of '' i should go now , i am busy ...

At least in nightgame you can see interessted girls by eye contacts.

I will say comapring MTL to US is insane , Americans girls are more open minded , DTF , smily , playful. Montreal have more that conservative European vibe , where girls wants to take time and date , have boyfreind from Sociale circle freinds.

Everyone experience is going to vary when traveling somewhere to get laid.

Regardless of what you may read I think it's very tough to travel somewhere you've never been to and spend a short amount of time there (like a weekend or even a week) and expect to get laid.

I was there for a week. Monday-Saturday

It is dead during the week.

Need to go out mainly on weekend.

Managed to find one good spot on a Wednesday called terrasses bonsecours.

Go there the next day (Thursday and it's dead).

It seems like all the action is at the clubs instead of the bars, correct me if I'm wrong or maybe I was in the wrong area.

Ratios are bad always more guys than girls but that's nothing new.

For this reason alone this is why I hate clubs and prefer bars because you can bar hop.

You go in one place talk to a few girls and if nothing goes well you bounce to a new spot.

With clubs you waste time waiting in line and pretty much stuck there unless you want to bounce and repeat the whole process of waiting in long lines again.

It feels like a day game kind of city because of all the chicks walking around.
You can always bump into a cute chick somewhere waiting at the bus stop or at the corner waiting for the light to change so she can walk.

Like I said I haven't Day gamed in 2 years (approach anxiety) so I didn't approach.

It reminded me of going out in the U.S. Because it's all the same.

With the bad ratios in night game.

You go out hoping to get lucky and find that one chick who's willing TO LEAVE HER FRIENDS SHE CAME WITH and go home with you for the night.

Think about how tough that is.

Overall I think MTL is cool I did get a 2 chicks to smile my way during the day when I made eye contact with them passing by.

Messages In This Thread