rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

Quote: (07-10-2017 10:32 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2017 08:32 PM)colblionel Wrote:  

Montreal feels like being back in the U.S. To be honest but I feel like I can make it work.

Feels more like a day game kind of city.

Bonus if you know French.

Problem is I stopped daygaming for almost 2 years so my approach anxiety has come back ha

Can you share your experience in Montreal ?

i have to disagree about Daygame in MTL , my poor results ( poor compared to what i get in others places , but still good results) are mainly with nightgame.

Day game is not that easy here , girls find it weird , they dont respond in a smile way as americans girls do . you will hear a lot of '' i should go now , i am busy ...

At least in nightgame you can see interessted girls by eye contacts.

I will say comapring MTL to US is insane , Americans girls are more open minded , DTF , smily , playful. Montreal have more that conservative European vibe , where girls wants to take time and date , have boyfreind from Sociale circle freinds.

Do you live in Montreal? Cite the case of when ratchet Québécois girls act European conservative? I wonder who and what folks talk too. A typical French girl will drink you out of the bar - they are not timid people.

Messages In This Thread