rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating apps don't deserve your time.

Dating apps don't deserve your time.

I would say, i spend hundreds when not thousand of hours on online dating sites in the past 5-6 years. It helped me a lot getting started with dating and women in general but with a high price. I started to date "low" value women and ended dating HB 7 and sometimes a 8.
If a men tells me he dated a 9 or a 10 from a dating app i do not believe him. The moment you open a dating app, you can minus 1-2 point to your SMV. So to bang with consistency the very hot ones, you have to tell me you are a 10+ in looks and status.

So the positive side for me was, i gained confidence with women dating the average and not so good looking women. Would it be better to went out straight to daygame/nightgame? Of course. But i didnt had the courage and self esteem.

The negativ side is huge. It a fucking time waster. The things you could do instead just because you are horny...its pathetic. After you nuted in this HB 5-6 i felt a lot of time disgusted and was judging myself why i didnt went to the GYM on friday night (which is awesome i love it on friday xD) and went home cooking a fucking nice meal and play videogames with my buddys. I had that conversation a lot with myself.

I stopped online dating like i used to in the past about 1 year ago. I casualy swipe right but i dont care anymore. The girl i date now, i approached her when i went out drinking. Shes a barkeeper and the whole approach to finaly fuck her is 10000 times more sexy then Tinder.
Its so much better and natural. Im now getting more and more into daygame or just have balls without alcohol in the night time. Its very hard here in Switzerland. Even in germany is a piece of cake. I went 2 times out in germany and on both times picked up a women lol. On the good side, no one does daygame. HB10 could walk all day long here and not one men would have the balls to approach her. Most men (including me in the past) wouldnt do it and we were fighting to nutt in the 5-7 from dating sites.

Messages In This Thread