rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Almaty, Kazakhstan - Datasheet (NSFW)

Almaty, Kazakhstan - Datasheet (NSFW)

Datasheet to follow as this is my first day in Almaty but what a first day, everything is going well on my Central Asian tour in complete contrast to in Georgia and Belarus last year (check my datasheets to see that I openly admit I did very poorly).

Train journey of 16 hours from Tashkent was not so bad and could eat some half decent food on the train.

Been to the World Class gym today (fuck me 200$ for a month pass) and think there are opportunities there, one Ukrainian female trainer has a perfect fitness model body and is one to work on but lots and lots of hot girls in there.

Had a girl who I have been chatting to online come over "just to chat" was teaching her some English and said in Russian I would punish her if she made mistakes.

She of course made mistakes and I put her over my knee and spanked her plump ass with no resistance.

Proceeded to let her suck me (very good as well) and finished over her chest.

She is 23 and I am 41 and again not even a question over my age, why oh why is England so shit.

Photo of said girl attached, on a good roll and enjoying it as last Summer I had a shit time of it with getting laid on tour.

Final comment is first impressions are good, way way more results from online game than in Tashkent, and already got some numbers from cold approaching.

Not sure why but I have zero approach anxiety overseas but in UK I have it big time.

Enjoy the pic if it loads ok).

Messages In This Thread