rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to screen the parents of a potential wife

How to screen the parents of a potential wife

Quote: (07-06-2017 05:43 AM)oldbeliever Wrote:  

I read your "engagement story" and it's inspiring.

You remind me of some Asian ethnic group in Russia, where the woman moves to the husband's family house after the marriage, they give her a new name and she belongs to the new family. I wonder how to find a woman that agrees to these terms in the western world, without her friends that tell her how she would be oppressed and abused. You live in Australia, how do you keep those people from influencing her? Which church do you attend with her if at all?

Women instinctively want to belong to a strong man who sets boundaries and rules, and is willing to enforce them. My wife is just open and vocal about wanting it. She was not so subtly hinting that she wanted my family name, and also wanted a Vietnamese name (I'm Viet). It was her own initiative to officially and legally change her middle name to this one.

As for protecting her from those people, it is a daily battle, but there are a few crucial advantages in our corner:

1: She follows my lead, and nobody else's. When my leadership is strong, she will never listen to others over me.

2: I already know every trick those people have in their book to try to sabotage us. I learn from the collective experience of all the men here and on similar sites. I actively teach my wife exactly what to expect from those people. Essentially I'm teaching her Game and The Red Pill daily (parts that are relevant to her).

3: One of the major rules I set for our life together is that we want only positive inspiring people in our life, people who are successful and supportive of us. Anyone who is negative, who attacks us in any way, direct or indirect, who does not support our goals or worse, gets in the way - those people are promptly removed from our life, and it doesn't matter if they're close family or friends for years.

From this rule, she's weeded out all negative friends and relatives whose presence in her life had never been positive, and made some new great friends who inspired her to be a better wife and (future) mother.

From the same rule, her old church and all the Churchians in it are gone from our life. We don't want losers who talk a lot about Christ but take no action to follow the Bible's teachings to lecture us how to live our life. We are still looking for one that's not yet compromised, but it's a hard find in our city.

Messages In This Thread