rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bondage/Domination Thread. NSFW images inside

The Bondage/Domination Thread. NSFW images inside

Quote: (07-08-2017 06:40 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Indoctrination Steps
1. Yes ladder – get the target to say yes to a non-threatening event – e.g. meet for coffee.
2. Love bomb – gifts, praise, attention, etc. to associate pleasure with the you.
3. Dangle the prize – pleasure, travel, excitement, marriage, what is her dream? Push/pull – dangle it but don’t give it.
4. Get explicit agreement from target that they really want it. They have to be on the hook first.
5. Shut down dissent by threatening to withhold the prize.
6. Establish guilt. Make them feel guilty for not appreciating the cult, the leader, its ideas, etc. I’ve never given anyone this.
7. Carrot and the stick – behavior is shaped by rewarding good behavior and punishing bad behavior. “I have rules. If you follow them, then I’ll reward you. If you break them, then I’ll punish you.”
8. Control her identity, information, and environment. Give her a new name. Give her food and drink. Punish her. Isolate. Shape her identify. Control her access to others, old friends, places, etc. Her schedule is dictated by your demands.

I don't like it one bit.

Way too manipulative and coercive, and restricting freedom, especially in the case of a psychologically vulnerable girl. Not a game as normally (healthily) understood, not for this forum, to say the least - especially number 8.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread