rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greek islands data sheet

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (02-13-2012 11:54 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2012 11:37 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2012 07:59 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Be careful when dealing with drunk English girls.They may accuse you later of raping them because in UK having sex with a drunk person is considered rape I think.

As longs as men can turn around and say the same thing, I am OK with this. If it is one-sided where only women can say they were raped because terry were drunk, I strongly oppose this shit!

I'm curious. If the UK girl is shit-faced drunk, how will she remember who she fucked that supposedly raped her out of the 10,000 cocks in the greek islands?

Also, you seem to infer that Polish girls should be your number 1 targets for easy sex. Based on this info, Poland sounds like the country to visit, and Slovakia, Serbia should be avoided.

Mixx
The regular Greek cops really can't fuck with you. They're supposed to call the tourist police and at that it's not something to worry about.

I wouldn't even give that a thought.

Mixx all the girls you want are on these islands and in Turkish resorts that's a quick boat ride. Why someone would want to suffer shit food in the Ukraine and Poland in the summer is beyond me.

If you do some Dj shit there you will get raped nightly.

One of my non-Greek cousins toured the islands last year and knew how to play/sing one or two Pearl jam songs and got ass thrown at him nonstop. His Aunt and Uncle told me that they couldn't stand even being near him. It was a revolving door for months.

Understand that literally boatloads are dropping off pussy 24/7 all summer long on these islands.

Yeah the food sucks all over the Ukraine sucks all over the Ukraine, and the beer is pretty bad.

That said , you can have fun here if you are able to put up with such inconveniences.

Damn If I started playing Pearl Jam songs here, the Ukrainian chicks would be clueless. Most of these girl have pretty poor taste in music, they listen to the worst kind of trashy pop

Messages In This Thread