rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greek islands data sheet

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (02-13-2012 01:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2012 11:54 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Mixx all the girls you want are on these islands and in Turkish resorts that's a quick boat ride.

WHICH ONE? iOS? Thasos? I can't fucking pick one of the gizzillion islands. Help me! I need one where all the blonde, Polish and DTF Scandinavian women go to! Which one?

When?.....June? July? August? May?

Why someone would want to suffer shit food in the Ukraine and Poland in the summer is beyond me.

simple. If Luckystar tells me that Polish girls approached him on a daily basis asking him if he was Spanish with big fuck me eyes on their faces....I MUST GO, at least once in my life, I must go. It's now a fudiciary duty for me to go!

** I am no longer going to Ukraine anymore, it's off my list. Montreal took that slot.

If you do some Dj shit there you will get raped nightly.

I'm not a DJ, I'm a music producer/composer...HUGE DIFFERENCE. =)

However, if a girl on the greek islands ask me what I do, my default response:...I'M A DJ! hell, I'll even say Im a Spanish bachata singer, and bust out singing a tune. [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx
Kamaki wrote about how to get to Turkey in this thread from the islands.
I've never gone there legally but the island I go to you can see Turkey and kayak there if you wanted to pretty much.

I specifically asked him about that for you guys. Best of both worlds!

Messages In This Thread