rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it rational / meaningful to force yourself to do 1000 approaches to learn game?

Is it rational / meaningful to force yourself to do 1000 approaches to learn game?

Quote: (07-06-2017 04:22 PM)danjerzone Wrote:  

I got myself this challenge of approaching 1000 hot girls in something more than one year. Started 10 days ago and did only 13 approaches so far. In the last days got stale because I'm back to the city where I work and I'm somewhat inhibited to do approaches alone here.

Yes, it definitely is rational and meaningful approaching 1000 girls to get the experience and become better. Don't go with the mindset of "hot girls only" mindset, especially in day game. Approach any girl you'd bang. You will soon realize that it doesn't matter that a girl is hot or not if you can't even be engaging and cool enough for even the average girls to talk with you for half a minute without thinking you're a creep. Seriously, you have to lower your bar in the beginning. I think i'm nearing 50 day game approaches and I got close to getting 2 girls only. And I look good, for real.

By the way even if you approached hot girls only, it could take years before running into 1000 hot girls in day game, depending on where you are.

Make progress with women a habit - read a game book every day even if it's 15 pages, approach as often as possible, download RSD stuff for free on piratebay, etc. Dudes like RSD Tyler and RSD Todd say they approached 5 girls a day in day game for like really long periods of time. You'd have to get even more experience to be that pro

Messages In This Thread