rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You need to man up for Valentines Day

You need to man up for Valentines Day

Both st valentine and st Nicholas (Santa Claus) have had their integrity of what they stand for (of doing good) to being associated with giving gifts. As for valentines, this coincides with love as well, which according to historians has nothing to do with what they stand for.

Getting her gifts because the betas of society and a few businessmen say so is preposterous. Utter nonsense.

This is a perfect example of how stupid women are. My cousin would take his wife on amazing holidays. Europe for a month in the summer and 2-3times in the Caribbean per year. Yet she has the audacity to complain when he did not go over the top on valentines day. I'm like, you are lucky, imagine you married some guy (fill name here). You would not even see half of those places. Big deal about valentines, acting beta and listening to others on how you should spend your money on how to tell someone they are appreciated!?

C'mon, showing someone that they are appreciated is a daily ritual. Everyday should be valentines day minus the chocolate hearts. The last time I bought a girl a valentines day gift, I was in grade school when I gave my classmates those valentine cards with candy chocolate attached. Has this affected my prowess with women? Nope.

It's a decent debate with women on this anti valentines day topic. Watching them play the I'm entitled card makes me laugh when I share my view on it. in closing, will she still stick around if you go against society and not comply with the valentines ritual? most likely. If she makes a fuss, tell her that you are gonna spend less throughout the year on things youn2do together in order to spend$ on that one day. See what she says then.

Messages In This Thread