rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR Game Gone Awry

LTR Game Gone Awry

Thanks again everyone for giving me more to think about. Shout out to Leonard, I've read your posts all over the forum and appreciate your knowledge.

As far as me and my girl go, I've never had any inclination to end our relationship. I've found the closest thing to a unicorn I can imagine finding. I love and enjoy her, thus she stays. She's a woman, so she comes with the pros and cons. She got angry, we all do. I won't blame her for the things I did wrong in setting this up. And I don't think either of us are wrong for wanting to explore the threesome. But you guys are right that if she can't be consistent and can't handle it moving forward it will be an issue. I pegged her with that, and we sat down and discuss what we needed to do. It was my fault for not setting the frame for this in the first place. I'm going to give it some time before we try again just for her sake. The smartest thing might be to leave it alone, but where's the fun in that?

Messages In This Thread