rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reasons not to be a player

Reasons not to be a player

Close calls tend to mold your behavior, so as to make them less likely to happen.

If your cavalier enough to make them happen, and you get away with your health and life intact, just learn from your behavior so they won't happen again.

If they haven't happened, just don't get so arrogant to think that they won't happen if you aren't careful.

Case in point: I got my gf pregnant last month. The pregnancy terminated naturally. I still won't have sex with her until she gets her period, we can track her cycle again, and she can get on some more potent birth control. She's pissed and horny. I don't give a fuck. I'm relieved and happy.

She could even cheat on me, due to horniness, and I wouldn't care. I'm just so relieved not to be having a kid. I would just get another gf if she did. I'm still not banging her until we get oriented again.

I may have been too arrogant with the BC in the past, but I learn quickly and learn well.

Messages In This Thread